About the Band
Kaeos was founded in December 2007, when we finally found a rehearsal-room in a former bomb shelter/bunker in Hamburg, Germany. This has two main advantages. First, nobody can hear us play. Second, if people decide to use heavy artillery on us, we will be quite well protected.
Wolves for the Throat – Ravens for the Eyes
We’ve released a 4-track EP titled Wolves for the Throat – Ravens for the Eyes. It has been recorded in our rehearsal room, while -of course- all other bands next to us were practicing at the same time to disturb the sessions. This album was recorded, performed and produced during the months of October and November 2008 in Hamburg, Germany. The audio production, as well as all artwork, was done by the band.
As you might have seen, we’re giving away our music for free, so there’s no reason not to listen to it! Check out our full first release in the Download section.
After the first demo, we released a 5-track EP called 2. This was recorded during a four-day session in the north of The Netherlands, in the little town of Vlagtwedde.
This EP has been released on-line through this website and on the Kaeos SoundCloud page. Release date is August 30th, 2009.
You can take a listen –and download– the release from the Download section.
Kaeos was founded late in 2007 in Hamburg, Germany. The band consists of three members:
- Plays the guitar in Kaeos
- Favorite quote: A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends. — Baltasar Gracian
- Plays the drums in Kaeos.
- Also does vocals on Wolves for the Throat – Ravens for the Eyes.
- Plays the bass in Kaeos.
- Does extra vocals on Wolves for the Throat – Ravens for the Eyes.
- Designed the Kaeos logo, the website and all artwork.
- Favorite quote: If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith. — Albert Einstein